Eavan Boland is the author of, most recently, A Woman Without a Country and New Collected Poems. Her other books of poetry include Domestic Violence, Against Love Poetry, The Lost Land, and In a Time of Violence. Boland is also the author of two books of prose, Object Lessons: The Life of the Woman and the Poet in Our Time and A Journey with Two Maps: Becoming a Woman Poet. She co-edited the Norton anthologies The Making of a Poem and The Making of a Sonnet. A member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, she was elected in 2018 to the Royal Irish Academy. She directs the creative writing program at Stanford University.
- Cagibi, “Eavan Boland // The Cagibi Express Interview”
- Nashville Review, “An Interview with Eavan Boland”
- PBS, “Conversation: Eavan Boland”
- Poets.org, “Where Poetry Begins: Eavan Boland in Conversation”
- Stanford News, “Stanford poet Eavan Boland interrogates identity and nationhood in new collection”